Credit or Debit card details may be required for reservations made online or through the restaurant. All card details will be held securely by a third party in accordance with data protection policies. A £40 per person charge will apply to reservations that fail to arrive for their booking without giving the restaurant prior warning. In addition to this should numbers drop on reservation without prior warning, parties may be subject to the no show penalty of £40 per person. Your table may be resold if you have not arrived 15 minutes after the reservation time without giving the restaurant prior notice. Any food or drink that is brought to the restaurant and consumed on the property will be charged at £15 per item to cover our fixed costs. This is at the restaurants discretion.
• The voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase
• Gift vouchers may not be exchanged or refunded once purchased
• In the case of a duplication the first voucher used is valid so protect it as you would cash
• Authentication code must be present when redeeming a voucher
• Vouchers are valid from Wed-Sun during service hours. Vouchers may not be valid for events held at The Boat as exclusions may apply